Canon is a well-known brand in the imaging and printing industries all over the world. Canon’s printing services and Canon printer drivers are equally well-known. Canon printers are also in high demand for printing in schools, offices, and other establishments. It also stands out from other printers because to its cutting-edge technology and built-in design patterns. Furthermore, the Canon Pixma ip 8720 is a reliable printer for usage in schools and offices.
Furthermore, even with a complex display, its Canon Printer drivers make printing efficient and simple. It will save us time in the future thanks to its cutting-edge technologies. They’re compact and easy to put together.
If you’re looking for instructions on how to start the Canon Pixma ip8720 Setup, you’ve come to the right place. Here are the instructions for setting up your Canon Pixma ip8720 printer.
HOW TO INSTALL CANON PIXMA IP8720?
Canon Pixma ip8720 installation is a breeze. Furthermore, because the setup may take a few minutes, you must prepare the prerequisites. As a result, let’s begin by installing one of the dependable Canon Printer Drivers.
Join the printer to your network.
See the “Setup Guide – iP8700 series.” booklet that comes with your box if you want to connect your Canon Pixma ip8720. Connect the “Canon Inkjet Print Utility” software as well, which creates complete print settings. It also automatically downloads.
- Keep in mind, though, that your PC or tablet must be connected to the same wireless router as your printer.
- Second, in the network settings of your computer or tablet, allow ‘printer sharing’ and select a private network.
- If your network already has more than 50 devices connected, your Canon Printer driver may fail to join automatically.
Use the Canon Inkjet Print Utility to register your printer.
- After running your Canon Inkjet Print Utility, go to the Model Screen.
- If your computer or tablet has a USB port, connect it to the printer using a USB connection.
So, let us begin with Canon Pixma ip8720 setup:
The setup is the same for both Windows and Mac. Furthermore, the Canon Pixma ip8720 setup enables you to connect and print from many Wifi-enabled devices. As a result, proceed with the procedures outlined below to configure your printer.
- The first step is to download the printer driver from the Canon website.
- Then, execute the setup file, choose your location, and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Third, read the License Agreement and click the ‘I agree’ button if you agree with its terms and conditions.
- Fourth, pick ‘yes’ on the connection method screen.
- Fifth, select your SSID from the list of available wireless networks. As a consequence, select the network key and check the box next to it. It is advisable, however, to wait a few minutes for the website to load.
- Sixth, select the Canon printer and push the “Next” button after clicking on the “Add Printer” icon.
- Finally, your Canon Pixma ip8720 setup is finished. Finally, click the ‘Next’ button to finish the installation process.
As a result, these are the detailed Canon Pixma ip8720 setup instructions. You may now get more information and easily install your printer by going to ij.start.cannon.
Ques. Is the software for the Canon Pixma ip8720 compatible with Windows 10?
Ans. Yes. It comes with a software CD. Ensure that it is installed. Using software to print the photographs increases their vibrancy and accuracy.
Ques. On the Canon IP8720, where can I find the WPS PIN?
Ans. Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button (A) on the printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes six times, then let go. The wireless connection configuration data will be printed, including the PIN code.
Ques. How can I connect my Canon ip8720 to Wi-Fi?
Ans. Hold the printer’s Wi-Fi button (B) down until the (white) POWER lamp flashes twice, then release the Wi-Fi button.
2. Verify that both the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp and the (white) POWER lamp are lit. The printer is now configured without a power cord.
Ques. What is the best way to connect my Canon printer to my computer?
Ans. Simply plug one end of the cable into the USB port on your Canon printer and the other into the USB port on your computer. Then connect and turn on the printer’s power cable.
Step 2: After connecting the printer to your computer, install the printer driver.