Canon is a well-known Japanese multinational corporation that produces optical, industrial, and imaging products. Furthermore, it produces a wide range of products such as cameras, lenses, medical equipment, printers, scanners, and so on. Canon printers are among the most trustworthy and well-known printers available. Furthermore, the Canon Pixma MX492 is one of Canon’s best printers. It includes a number of useful functionalities and provides consumers with a seamless printing experience. Furthermore, it is simple to set up and use. We’ve included the complete wifi setup instructions for the Canon Pixma MX492 on Mac to make things even easier.
In this blog section, we have provided you with the entire procedure for configuring your Canon Pixma MX492 printer. You can find instructions for configuring your printer with your Mac device here. As a result, if you want to swiftly set up your printer, be sure you follow the directions below: –
- To begin, power on your printer and choose the setup option from the menu.
- Then, using the navigation buttons, choose Wireless LAN Setup.
- Now, press the “OK” button.
- Finally, select the wifi configuration and press the “OK” button.
- You can now proceed with the Canon Pixma MX492 Setup on your Mac.
- To begin, open your web browser and go to the URL bar.
- Then, navigate to Canon’s official website at canon.com/ijsetup.
- The above link will take you to the official Canon website.
- On this page, you should click the “Set up” button.
- The next step is to enter your printer model number, MX492, into the top-of-the-page search field.
- After entering the Canon Pixma MX492 in the search bar, press the “Search” button.
Please keep in mind that you may occasionally have to hunt for the goods in the given list. As a result, find the model number of your printer and click Download. If the list does not appear, continue to the next step.
- Next, click the “Obtain” option to get the printer drivers file from ij.start.cannon.
- Allow time for the file to download.
- Double-click the.dmg file once it has been downloaded to your Mac.
- Then, double-click the “Setup Icon” and select “Next.”
- The admin username and password must then be provided. Select the “Install Helper” option as well.
- Now press the “Next” button.
- The next step for the Canon Pixma MX492 is to select the “Wireless LAN Connection” method and the “Connect via wireless router option.
- Then, choose “Cableless Setup” and click the “Next” button.
- You must first add your printer before proceeding to the “Canon Pixma Series Canon IJ Network.” In addition, press the Add button.
- When the Canon Pixma MX492 printer setup is complete, press the “Next” button.
- After completing the installation, click the “Exit” option.
This page contains the whole setup procedure for the Canon Pixma MX492. Additionally, by following the steps indicated above, you can rapidly connect the printer to your Mac device wirelessly.