Many Canon printer users may experience Canon Printer Error U052, which usually occurs when the print head is installed incorrectly. It’s a fairly common issue that, after reading the blog post, can be fairly resolved from the ground up. We discussed the fundamental reasons for the occurrence of this problem, as well as some potential solutions to resolve it, in this guide. As a result, don’t be down! This error code will be effectively resolved if you receive it while printing with your Canon printer. Simply keep an eye on this post and follow the instructions exactly as they are given. You will, without a doubt, be able to correct the error and resume printing the document in a matter of seconds.
Canon Printer Error U052 usually occurs in one of two ways. One example is when the print head is not installed and the error message ‘U052, This type of print head is incorrect’ appears. The print head is installed in the second scenario, but it is not working properly or at all. The following sections will walk you through the process of annihilating both scenarios separately. Let’s get this party going:
- Open the top lid of the printer to gain access to the ink cartridges and print head. When you open the top lid, the cartridge slot in the printer’s middle front lifts up automatically.
- Take the printer cable out of the switchboard. Assemble the cartridge knob so that it is directly next to the lifted-up cartridge cradle. When the lever is in this position, the cartridge slot will not move automatically.
- Remove all ink cartridges from the cartridges slot.
- The black print head is revealed when the cartridges are removed. Pull the inserted cartridges gently to release the print head from the printer.
- The print head should then be cleaned with a soft cotton cloth.
- Replace the printer’s print head and ink cartridges.
- Close the printer’s top lid and power it on.
- Print to see if Error U052 has been resolved or if it persists.
The following are the steps you should take to resolve the issue:
- To begin, turn off your printer.
- Then, lift the top lid of the printer. If no cartridges or print heads are installed in the printer, the cartridge slots are located in the printer’s centre front.
- Insert the print head near the cartridge slot into the sliding rail.
- Place the cartridges in their appropriate slots. Close the lever and double-check that no doors are left open and that the cartridges and print heads are correctly installed.
- Close the top lid of the printer and then turn it on.
- To see if the Canon Printer Error U052 has been resolved, print a test page.
Whatever the cause of the Canon Printer Error U052 is, if the above-mentioned solution method is used, it will be gone in an instant. If, however, Error U052 persists during a print job, you can frequently contact us for assistance. We can be reached at the helpline number 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, give this number a call and stay in touch with the best technicians. It is certain that your error will be corrected as soon as possible.