Canon has long been a market leader in the printing business. As a result, the globe has developed an appreciation for these printers’ superior performance and functionality. While Canon Pixma printers employ cutting-edge technology, they are highly user-friendly, which is one of the reasons they are so popular.
Not everyone who has a Canon Pixma printer is aware that they may connect it to a wireless network, especially those who print work in an unprofessional manner. Those who use printers professionally, on the other hand, are well aware of the features and capabilities supplied by printer manufacturers.
This article will guide you through the process of wirelessly connecting your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to a network. It is a straightforward procedure that may be completed by following a few easy steps in sequence. As a result, let us begin without further ado!
Professionals in the printing sector have a thorough understanding of printing technology. As a result, they may connect their Canon pixma mg2522 printers to wi-fi in a variety of ways; nevertheless, the majority of individuals choose one of two fundamental techniques.
- Canon Pixma mg2522 printer: Make sure that it’s plugged into the main power source first. Make sure you have a USB cable with you in this case.
- One end of the cable should go to the printer and the other end to the power outlet, so that the printer can get power from the outlet when it needs it.
- Before you do anything else, you need to turn on the plug and start your printer.
- The next thing you need to do is choose “wireless connect.”
- To let your printer search for wireless networks in the area, you would touch the “wireless connect” button.
- This is what you will see on your screen. There are two things you need to do to connect your printer: choose the network and enter the passcode for that network.
- If you followed the procedures above, your printer will begin to operate via Wi-Fi in this situation. It will occur.
To begin the Canon Pixma Printer setup MG2522, verify that you have received all of the printer’s accessories as indicated in the printer’s specification. After removing the printer from its package, set it down on a flat surface and power it on. Following that, press and hold the WiFi button on the printer until the wireless lamp begins to flash. To begin setting up the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer, connect your computer to the same wireless network as the printer.
To configure a Canon Pixma Wireless Printer MG2522, you must follow the instructions outlined below:
- Join the network using your Canon MG2522 printer, wireless router, and Windows 10 PC.
- Connect the printer to your WiFi router in the same manner as previously suggested.
- Ascertain that the printer and your Windows 10 PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- To begin the Canon Printer setup Pixma MG2522, visit Canon’s official website and download the printer driver.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup.
- Complete the printer installation by following the on-screen directions.
- Navigate to your computer’s Control Panel.
- Click “Device and Printer” and then “Add Printer” to add a printer.
- Click Next after selecting the Canon MG2522 Printer from the list of installed printers.
- Once you see the name of your printer in the device and printer section, it is ready to use. Canon Pixma MG2522 driver installation for Windows 10 is complete.
Canon Pixma MG2522 setup for Mac lets you print documents wirelessly from your Mac.
- Connect your printer, WiFi network, and Mac to the Internet.
- To establish a Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer on a Mac, follow the methods in the preceding section.
- Ensure that both the Mac and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- To obtain the printer driver, please visit Canon’s official website.
- To complete the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup and driver installation on Mac, open the downloaded printer setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select “System and Preferences” from the Apple menu.
- The Scanner and Printer options should be chosen.
- Then, click the Plus button to the right to add the printer.
- Select your Canon MG2522 printer from the available printers list and click Add.
- The Canon Pixma MG2522 printer setup is now complete for Mac. You may print a demonstration page.
While the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless configuration satisfies your wireless printing needs, you may also use the wired Canon Pixma MG2522 setup if you do not have access to a WiFi-enabled device. Connect the printer to your computer through a USB connection by following the steps below:
- Turn on the Canon MG2522 Printer and verify that the Power LED is on.
- Begin by booting your computer and navigating to a web browser.
- Canon’s official website provides download links for the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup software.
- Install and configure the printer by following the on-screen directions.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer’s USB port and the other end to the USB port on your computer.
- In the Control Panel, click the “Device and Printer” option.
- From the menu, choose “add a printer.”
- From the list of printers, select the model and name of your printer.
- Proceed by clicking Next.
- By right-clicking on the printer’s name, you may change the default printer.
It is vital to identify the root of any Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer problems before attempting to resolve them. It assists you in resolving the issue properly. The problem is usually caused by an incorrect wifi setting on the Canon Pixma MG2522 or an unstable internet connection.
Canon Pixma printers are without a doubt among the most basic and user-friendly printers that do not sacrifice technology in any way.