Canon is a globally recognized and respected brand known for its cutting-edge technology and high-quality products. Canon also sells printers, cameras, and a number of other high-quality products. As a consequence of their exceptional print quality, Canon printers are the main point, attracting a big audience internationally.
This guide will walk you through the Canon Pixma Ts3122’s complete setup. It is a wireless inkjet printer that enables you to produce crisp, detailed documents. Furthermore, it is an excellent tool for rapidly printing high-quality images. Residents may print from any room in the house with seamless internet connectivity.
- For the first time, configure the PIXMA hardware.
- Visit ij.start.canon/ts3122 for more information.
- The Ij.start.canon ts3122 download page appears.
- Simply click the Download button. Click Save File to begin the Canon Pixma ts3122 download.
- The download is initiated automatically by the Win-ts3122-1 1-n mcd.exe programme.
- Install the PIXMA ts3122 printer’s software.
- Join the network (wireless or LAN).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Canon PIXMA ts3122 Printer Setup.
The PIXMA ts3122 prints at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dots per inch and includes both Hi-Speed USB and Wireless LAN connectivity. 4 x 6 photo prints in less than 65 seconds, regardless of whether black or colour ink is used. Paper in the following sizes is available: 46, 55 Square, 557, Letter, and Legal. Additionally, you may take use of the printer’s numerous features, including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wireless PictBridge.
As illustrated below, the newly bought Canon PIXMA printer requires basic hardware configuration.
- To begin, remove the protective box tape from the packaging.
- Disconnect all printer components.
- Keep the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer adjacent to your computer or laptop.
- The power line should be connected to the wall socket and the power port.
- Activate the power bulb and wait for it to glow.
- Configure the basic hardware screen of the PIXMA TS3122.
- Fill the rear tray with an acceptable number of sheets of paper and install the FINE cartridge.
- Add the ink to complete the hardware configuration.
The Canon PIXMA ts3122 driver download lets you print documents directly from your desktop or laptop computer. To acquire the whole driver and software package for your Canon printer, follow these simple steps:
- Conduct a web search in your web browser for ij.start.cannon ts3122.
- Utilise the following URL: https://ij.start.cannon/ts3122.
- Following that, the Canon printer driver downloads page will open immediately. Thus, click the Download button if the suitable operating system device is selected in the top-right list. You may log in using the username and password associated with your device and then click download.
- A pop-up window containing win-ts3100-1 1-n mcd.exe will appear; click “Save” or “Save File” to continue.
- Allow time for the installation file to download completely.
- Once complete, click Run or double click to begin the printer software installation.
Prior to customising the PIXMA TS3122 model, keep the following items in mind:
- Canon printers should be connected wirelessly to the same router as your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- In the network settings, enable printer sharing and pick a network.
- The TS3122 printer software may face issues if many devices are connected to the same network.
- Connect your printer to a PC or tablet equipped with a USB port via a USB connection.
- Ensure that you get the appropriate printer software from the manufacturer’s website, namely ij.start.cannon ts3122.
A wireless router is necessary to connect a network. You may, however, commence the operation using the wired router. The suggestions below will aid you in finding the simplest method;
- Prepare your router. Connect the router and printer using an Ethernet connection if you have one.
- Check to ensure that your Canon printer is powered on. If anything blinks, press Stop.
- Press and hold the “Network” button on the front display.
- If your PIXMA model displays the (WiFi symbol), then release the Network button.
- Verify that your router is operational by pressing and holding the “WPS” button.
- Release the WPS button on the router after you’ve noticed and connected.
- The alerts remain consistent, suggesting that the PIXMA TS3100 WiFi Setup was successful.
Below are the entire setup instructions for your Canon PIXMA printer. These instructions will aid you in effectively and safely installing the printer. As a result, please examine the following information and begin the setup procedure.
The Direct button on some PIXMA printer models streamlines the installation process. As a result, we’ll proceed in the same manner.
- To begin, push the power button on the PIXMA TS3122.
- If the light begins to flicker, press Stop to reset the system.
- Ascertain that you already own and are using a wireless router.
- By pushing and holding the “Direct” button, the WiFi sign will appear on the printer’s screen.
- Now, open a browser on your PC or laptop.
- Then, browse to Canon’s official website – ij.start.canon ts3122 – and download the software and drivers that are required for your Windows PC. Additionally, you may obtain the most recent software by visiting canon.com/ijsetup and searching for “TS3122.” Alternatively, you may install it from a CD if you have one.
- To begin, open the ij.start.cannon ts3122 file you downloaded and click “Start Setup.” Additionally, select your country/region from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Yes” and “Agree” in the licensing agreement box.
- Select Yes on the connection method screen and then your wireless router from the list.
- After inputting the Network key, click Next.
- Canon PIXMA drivers installation begins and takes several minutes to complete on your Windows PC.
- Load a few sheets of paper, choose Print Head Alignment, then follow the on-screen prompts to print a test page.
- Consider the ts3122 software list and click Next to complete the installation.
- After that, select Exit to complete the registration process for mobile printing. You have now successfully installed and configured the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer on Windows.
Canon printers are well-suited to Mac devices, making it simple to install the TS3122 on your macOS system. Adhere to the guidelines outlined below;
- Connect your wireless router to the Internet through a wired connection.
- Switch on the Canon printer. Ascertain that all lights are stable; press the Stop button if the alarm blinks.
- When the WiFi icon on the display begins to flicker, press and hold the Direct button.
- On a Mac, navigate to the official website ij.start.cannon ts3122 and click the download button. Ascertain that “macOS” is picked from the operating system list. After that, click “Save File.”
- Select Setup from the installation file mac-ts100-1 3mcd.dmg.
- To begin, click the Open button in the toolbar. Click “Install Helper” after entering the administrator’s login and password.
- Wait until you see the “Start Setup” button and then select your country.
- By clicking the YES button next to the method check, you can accept the licence agreement.
- The programme will automatically detect your wireless router; thus, select the proper one from the list supplied. Additionally, enter the wireless network password or key associated with the router to connect your PIXMA ts3122 to the network.
- Allow or Permit Always enter your WiFi password before clicking NEXT.
- Connect your printer to Mac OS X and begin by printing a sheet of paper to position the print heads.
- To begin the ts3122 printer software installation, select the software you wish to install from the list and click Next.
- Allow for the completion of the installation before clicking “Exit.”