A printer is a device that prints any document or image (or a mix of both). It is an actual output device. The printed output of a printer is frequently referred to as a hard copy. A hard copy is a tangible copy of an electronic image, document, or a combination of the two. A peripheral device that produces a permanent representation of text (or visuals), typically on paper, is also defined. A printer may produce poster-sized prints, greeting cards, stickers, T-shirt designs, and other items.
Across the globe, millions of individuals use Canon printers. The key reasons for this are customer trust and brand attraction. Canon printers are popular for both commercial and personal use. You may encounter problems while printing a document, and error e59 is a common Canon printer fault.
Canon printer error code e59 is a common issue that occurs when the printer’s paper settings do not match the properties of the actual paper being fed into the printer. The good news is that you can solve this problem in a matter of minutes.
We’ll go over the most prevalent reasons of error e59 in Canon printers in this article. The key reasons are as follows:
- Error e59 will occur if the printing and paper parameters do not match.
- When the printer and paper are set up incorrectly, error e59 occurs.
- If the printer is unable to print owing to wrong settings, error e59 will appear.
- Error e59 will occur if the printing and paper parameters are not identical.
This section will go over the solutions to Canon printer issue e59. When the paper size settings in the printer driver and the printer do not match, error e59 occurs. Before printing, always double-check the paper and printer settings. Always keep track of the paper size in relation to the filled or loaded paper. This approach will lessen the possibility of making a mistake 59.
- When you see error e59 on the printer’s display, the first thing you should do is press the stop button.
- Examine the printing and paper settings to ensure they are in sync. If they do not match, modify them on the Canon printer by checking the paper size and selecting the appropriate media type.
- If your printing and paper settings are right, click OK to restart the printer.
- After you’ve double-checked all of the settings, run a print test to determine if the issue has been rectified.
- If your printer continues to display the error e59, reset it to factory settings and then make the necessary changes.
- If, after following the procedures above, your printer still does not work and displays the same error, error e59, contact Canon printer’s official assistance and support. They will send a device engineer to your location to resolve your problem. Furthermore, the engineer’s visiting fees are nothing.
- It is not difficult to fix the issue e59. By following the methods indicated above, you can simply accomplish this.
- Individuals can avoid printer misprints by specifying the paper size of the paper loaded (paper filled in a printer) on the back tray. Only when the loaded paper size (filled paper) differs from the print settings does Error e59 appear on the printer’s display. Error e59 will be resolved as a consequence.
We hope this guide has assisted you in resolving the “Canon printer error e59” issue.
Ques. How do I resolve the E05 error on my Canon printer?
Ans. Canon printer error E05 is typically caused by an ink cartridge that is filthy, improperly installed, or incompatible with your printer.
- Restart your printer.
- The printer has been returned to its original factory settings.
- Clean and replace the cartridge.
- Change the ink cartridge.
Ques. How can I troubleshoot a Canon printer malfunction?
- Procedures to Follow Step 1: When confronted with a broken Canon printer, inspect the connections.
- Step 2: Restart your computer and printer to resolve the Canon printer in error issue.
- The third step is as easy as reinstalling or updating the printer driver.
- Step 4: Enable the Printer Spooler Service automatically.
Ques. How can I reinstall my Canon printer?
- 1 Press Factory Reset Configuration
- Navigate to Device settings with the arrow keys, then press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the Reset setting option, then press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate until you reach Reset all, then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Your device has now been reset, so click OK.
Ques. How do you fix a Canon printer that isn’t working?
- To attempt repairs, conduct some basic troubleshooting.
- Start the printer troubleshooter.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Set up the printer’s proper printer port.
- Your printer driver should be updated.