Just bought a Canon TR4500 printer and want to set it up right away? You’re on the right platform to ask for help! This guide will walk you through setting up your Canon TR4500. There are three great methods, along with instructions for getting your printer up and running.
1. How to set up the Canon TR4500
Canon printers can usually be set up in a number of ways. For example, you can follow the traditional USB cable setup method or use the available wireless options. Technology has improved and developed various smart features for such smart printers. So, in this guide, we will show you the 3 smartest ways to set up your Canon TR4500 printer like a pro.You can choose any of these 3 ways to set up the printer on your computer. Then you can start scanning, printing, and faxing documents. Below we describe these methods and the steps to manually set up the Canon TR4500 printer.
Method 1: Setting up Canon TR4500 via USB port
In this method, you’ll learn how to set up your Canon TR4500 printer via a USB port. For this you can:
Access the manufacturer’s website and download the corresponding printer driver.
– Then install the printer driver on your computer.
– Go to the “Devices and Printers” option in your system. Then select the printer name from the list.
– Select the connection method when the connection method appears in the next window.
– Here select the “USB” connection option and click the “OK” button.
– Connect the USB cable to the printer and start setting up your Canon TR4500.
– Then turn on the printer and wait for it to connect. -Once done, you can test the print screen display. To do this, click Start and test the print result.
– However, most users may not have her USB cable at certain times. In this case, you can follow the wireless option. Learn more by:
Method 2: Canon TR4500 Wireless Settings
You can also wirelessly connect the printer to your computer for IJ Start Canon TR4500 setup. This time, simply select a Wi-Fi connection and run the printer driver to begin setup. Read the following instructions to find out exactly how to set up your Canon Pixma TR4500 wirelessly.
– Turn on your Canon printer and press the Menu or Wireless button. You can hold it for 3 seconds.
– Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your Canon printer. Now you can go to your computer for Canon TR4500 wireless setup.
– Download a compatible driver file from the manufacturer’s website and run it on your computer.
– Click Next on the Welcome to Setup screen. – Enter your “Username and Password” on the next screen.
– Select the “Start Setup” option and click the “Next” button.
-Select “Region” and click the “I agree to document request” screen.
– On the “Confirm how to connect” screen, click the “Yes” option.
-A pop-up window will appear. Click the “Allow” button.
– You can now add printers from the device list and test print pages.
– After completing these steps, you should be able to connect both devices using your WiFi network. You can then print, scan, and perform other tasks on your printer.
Method 3: Canon Printer Setup TR4500 via LAN connection
The third best way to set up the Canon Pixma TR4500 printer is using a LAN connection. The Wireless Direct option allows you to wirelessly connect your printer to your computer. Below are the next steps you can take.
– Make sure your Canon printer is turned on. Then tap the Setup button in the Control Panel.
– Select the “Device Settings” option.
– Select the “LAN Settings” option.
– Tap the “Wireless Direct” option.
-Click the OK button. ”
-Select “WL direct switching” on the next screen.
– Tap the Done and OK buttons when done.
– Start the device and enable the “Canon TR4500 Wi-Fi” setup.
– Select the printer named “DIRECT”.
– Enter the correct credentials when prompted.
– This allows you to connect your Canon printer to your computer via a LAN connection.
2. Network Device Setup Utility
If you want to know more about the Network Device Setup Utility steps, follow the steps below.
– Turn on the printer.
-Go to the manufacturer’s website to find your computer’s operating system version and printer model number.
– Download the “printer driver” and run it on your computer. – During the printer driver installation you can use the custom install option to select other additional apps to install.
– “Network Device Setup Utility” will be installed together with “MP Driver Package”. After that, the procedure is complete.
3. In brief
Here you learned the best way to set up a Canon printer on your computer. The printer can be connected wirelessly or using a USB cable. A LAN connection also makes it easy to set up Canon printers. Just download the printer driver and install it on your computer. Then select the connection option according to your preference. Let us know what you think of this guide! Drop us a comment to share your opinion.