Canon PIXMA E470 is a high-quality printing device that prints photographs and graphics with Canon-exclusive toner. It can print high-quality colour images and documents in a short amount of time. The Canon PIXMA E470 is a fantastic partner for printing at home or in the workplace. The combination of high picture resolution and Canon FINE ink cartridge advancements offers expert high quality printing on all of your documents and photographs. The Canon PIXMA E470 includes two built-in document trays for easily storing two distinct sorts of papers. Canon PIXMA E470 features a fast print speed and can generate high-quality photographs or documents quickly.
- Prior to beginning the setting procedure, confirm that the printer’s hardware setup is complete. Ink and paper must be provided to the printer.
- Then, by pressing the power button on the printer, turn it on. Wait until the power lamp glows correctly.
- Connect to the network by pressing and holding the Wifi button. This button is positioned on the printer’s top operational panel.
- Once the Wi-fi light has stabilised, push the operating panel’s “Colour” button.
- The light bulb now begins to flicker. Wait until the power lamp stabilises.
- Then, once more, click the “Colour” option.
- The wireless network bulb light will begin to flash as a consequence.
- Allow for the WiFi light to be stabilised.
- When your printer establishes an internet connection, the power and wifi lamps cease to flicker and become stable.
- This successfully connects your printer to the wireless network.
- You must now validate the printer’s configuration.
To begin, switch on your printer and load the paper tray with at least two A-4 sheets of paper.
- Then, while maintaining a firm grip on the WiFi button, push and hold until the power bulb light blinks once. When the light blinks, release the button.
- After that, press the WiFi button one more time. This prints the information page for the network.
- Verify the output’s Connection pointer. It must display the term “Active,” whereas the SSID service must display the wireless connection’s real name.This shows that the printer was successfully configured for wireless connectivity.
- To begin, open the web browser on your laptop.
- To begin, navigate to the Canon Setup page. To do so, type “ij.start.canon” into the address bar.
- This will lead you to the page where you may configure the printer engine.
- To begin, click the ‘Setup’ button.
- A Product Selection window would then appear. Put the E470 in the empty space in the current frame.
- After you’ve decided on a model, press the Go button.
- This brings up the download window for the automobile. Select your operating system here to acquire the desired download connection.
This option is located on the right side of the page. Choose your favourite operating system and click the inverted triangle in the row.
- When you click the “Download” button in the centre of this page, the download operation will begin.
- You may receive uploads to store files, pick a download location, and so on throughout the download process. The next screen gives instructions on how to successfully complete the uploading operation.
- You must exercise patience as the printer driver is downloaded.
- After downloading the programme, you must install it on your device.
- Prior to beginning the installation, connect your device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Now, browse to the Downloads folder on your device and locate the downloaded settings file. If the location of this directory has changed during the update, open it.
- Double-click the downloaded printer driver configuration file.
- By clicking the “Yes” tab to commence the procedure, the User Account Control will prompt you to make the necessary adjustments to your device.
- Throughout the installation procedure, you can change the language. Click the “Language” tab in the lower half of the page.
- After that, begin initialization by pressing the “Start configuration” key.
- The next box requires you to pick your country or area of residence. Create any list you wish.
Select “Other” if your country is not mentioned.
- Following that, select the “Next” option.
- The window for the Licence Agreement will now appear. Please read the whole article before clicking the “Yes” button.
- Canon then requests that you enrol in the Extended Security Program. After reading the entire article, click “Agree” or “Do not agree.”
- After that, a window named Firewall Settings will popup. At this stage, click the “Next” tab and check the box to the right of “Deactivate the block.”
- The following box allows you to choose a method of printer connection. “Wireless LAN” and “USB” are the two types of connectivity.” Click the “Next” tab after selecting the connection method.
- Canon will prompt you to choose between “Connect Via Wireless Router” and “Direct Connection” when you choose Wireless LAN Connection.
It is advised that you select the option Connect through wireless router.
If, on the other hand, you choose the other method, namely direct connection, pick the Instructions tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you’ve made your selections, click the “Next” button.
- The following window will ask you to check the electricity. Check that your printer is turned on and correctly linked to the wireless network.
- To proceed, click the “Next” button.
- This starts the search for your printer. Wait till the search is finished.
- Following that, you must choose a printer from a list of available printers. After you’ve decided on an option, click the “Next” button.
- This starts the printer’s setup process.
- The Print Head Alignment window will then display. To proceed, click “Next.”
- This opens the “Print Test” dialogue box. By selecting the “Execute” button and following the on-screen directions, you may run the test. Before running the test, make sure your printer is completely filled with paper.
- Click the “Next” button at this stage.
- The configuration process is now finished. Click the “Next” button to begin the software installation procedure.
- This will open the Software Selection dialogue box. Choose the software you want to install from the list. Choose an option and then press the “Next” button.
- The User Registration box will then display. Depending on your option, click “Next” or “Skip.”
- This completes the setup of the Canon Pixma E470. Click the “Exit” button on the Setup completion declaration screen.
- Your Canon E470 printer has now been installed successfully.