In this article, we will provide the most straightforward explanation of the Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 setup procedure. You can connect your Canon Pixma mg printer to your device by using the troubleshooting steps listed below.
The most fundamental techniques for setting up your Canon Pixma 3620 and 3600 printers on any device have been covered in this article.
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Printer Wireless Setup
- Turn on your computer and printer first.
- Then, keep pressing the printer’s WiFi button until the network lamp illuminates.
- Press the Black colour button once more, followed by the WiFi button.
- Examine the WiFi light to see if it is blinking.
- Select the “Start settings” option from the printer’s start screen.
- Then, before pressing Next, select the connection process and then “Wireless LAN Connection.”
- The following prompt screen will display a network list. Then check and select the Canon Pixma 3620 printer before pressing ‘Next’ to select a network.
- On the Next Screen, enter the WPA Key (WiFi password) and click the Connect button.
- Select the next option to connect a wireless printer to a Canon MG3620 or MG3600.
Setup of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 and MG3600 Wireless Printers on Windows:
- Make sure your Pixma printer is turned on. Then, from your printer’s Control Panel, press and hold the WiFi button until the lamp begins to flash.
- Click the colour and the WiFi button together until the WiFi light blinks.
- Once the Canon printer wireless feature is enabled, the power lamp will illuminate.
- At this point, go to the Canon official website and download the printer driver (http ij start canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon mg3620).
- Now, double-click the Canon printer driver setup.exe file and select “Yes” from the User Account Control screen.
- From the new screen that now appears at this step, click on the “Start Setup” option.
- On the following screen, select the country. Read the License Agreement carefully and accept it if you agree to its terms.
- Choose “Wireless LAN connection” from the “Select Connection Method” screen and press the “Next” button.
- Make sure your Canon Pixma printer 3620 and 3600 is selected from the list of available networks, and then select a network.
- To connect, enter the security key in the text area and click “Next.” Then, on the “Setup Complete” screen, click “Next.”
- From the software installation screen that appears, select additional software.
- Once the software installation procedure is complete, click the “Exit” button to complete the Canon Pixma 3620 and 3600 printer setup on Windows.
Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wired (USB) Printer Driver for Windows
- To begin, turn on the printer, then go to the Canon website and download the printer driver from the “www.canon.com/ijsetup” link.
- Access the “Devices and Printers” section of the Control Panel.
- On the next prompt screen of the printer list, select “Add New Printer.”
- After adding your Canon printer, right-click and select “Set as default printer.”
- You have now connected your Canon Pimxa MG 3620 or 3600 printer to a computer using a USB cable. As a result, run a printer test to ensure that the connection is working.
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup on MAC
Follow the steps below to set up a wireless Canon Pixma MG3620 or MG3600 printer on a Mac.
- To begin, check to see if your router has a WPS button.
- Check to see if the network employs the WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Turn on the printer.
- Keep pressing the WiFi button until the alarm light starts to blink.
- Make sure the WiFi lamp is blinking blue. Press the WPS button on the router.
- The connection will be lost if you do not press the button for a few seconds or minutes.
- The printer is looking for available router networks if the WiFi light blinks.
- The power and WiFi lights blink when the printer is looking for a wireless router.
- The power and WiFi lights will stop blinking and become stable once the printer is connected to the router.
- Now, go to the Canon website to download and install your printer driver.
- Finally, your printer will be ready to use once the driver installation setup is complete.
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Wired Printer Setup on MAC
- Begin by visiting the Canon website and downloading the Canon printer driver for Mac (http ij start canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon mg3620).
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions to finish installing the downloaded driver.
- After you’ve finished installing the drivers, go to the “Apple” menu and select “System Preferences.”
- Choose “Printer and Scanner” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, the user must add their Canon Pixma printer by clicking the “+” symbol in the “Printers and Scanners” section.
- Select your Canon Pixma 3620 or 3600 printer from the list of available printers, then click the “Add” button.
- Follow the final few steps carefully to finish the setup process, and then you can start using your Canon Pixma 3620 and 3600 printers.
I hope that the write-up with all of the procedure steps to Configure their Canon MG3620 Printer and Canon MG3600 Wifi Setup is very useful to the users.